martes, 11 de diciembre de 2007

MY LIFE

I was born in Girona in 1992. I’ve lived in the same flat since I was born. It is in Banyoles centre.
My earliest memory isn’t very clear, but I remember one holiday on the beach, I remember that I liked much to make castles on the sand. I also remember one day with my brother. We were looking for crabs and it was very amusing.
I’ve stayed in the same school since I was two, thirteen years ago.
In this school I’ve had good moments, I’ve grown with my friends and I’ve learned a lot of things with them. I will always remember it.
I’ve changed since I was young. I think that I’m more extroverted now, before I was very shy. Also my hair is a different colour!
When I finish secondary school, surely I will study the scientific baccalaureate.
Before I’m old I really want to go to New York and stay in there for one month.

Me on the beach when I'm 4.

No hay comentarios: